Architect for HPE OneView
Architect for HPE OneView
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers come join us!
Architect is responsible for leading and driving the development of enterprise system manageability products and solutions. Plays leadership role in teams working on design and development of software products and solutions for managing the enterprise data center infrastructure. This includes owning product architecture, product feature definition, software design, SW development and test, customer interaction, and on-going product support. Projects typically involve coordination with internal and external development partners.
- Own the product Behavior, work with stakeholders in determining the product requirements and is responsible for ensuring that the released product behavior is as per the requirements.
- Responsible for working with respective team leads and engineers to ensure that accepted product requirements is implemented.
- Required to be familiar with the design and implementation of the product.
- Responsible for elaborating themes and epics using end to end use cases
- Manages requirements dependencies with other teams, negotiating and reprioritizing as appropriate.
- Organizes stakeholder reviews, reference customer demos as required to validate the features during sprints
- Works with Product Managers, customers, and market analyst to define 12-18 month product roadmap. – Staying ahead of competition.
- Makes decisions around prioritization of stories and scope. Facilitates requirement modelling session.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
- Knowledge of System Management /Cloud/domain knowledge and management protocols
- Experience developing solutions in datacenter, systems manageability or network management domains
- Experience in design/development of web application using Java / Spring / Hibernate, Spring hibernate design patterns
- Experience on REST Web-Services with REST specification
- Experience with Eclipse development environment
- Designing software systems running on multiple platform types
- OO programming skills and strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expertise with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Familiarity with HP Converged Infrastructure hardware and/or Insight/OneView Software is an advantage
- Tools Exposure: Maven, Coverity, Sonar, Eclipse, SVN, Rally
- Knowledge on hypervisor such as ESX/Hyper-V/KVM
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top