Applications Development Testing Analyst – Graduate Programme
In a dynamic market environment where technology transforms businesses and industries at an unprecedented pace, Hewlett Packard Enterprise builds on our rich heritage of innovation and industry leadership in infrastructure, services, software, and financial services. We move at the speed of thought to turn insights into solutions. And that starts with finding the brightest minds to fearlessly create and to challenge the way we think.
We are currently looking for Applications Test Analysts to join our team in Hook, UK. You will have the chance to grow your skills and experience whilst working alongside some of the most talented people in the industry.
Key aspects of the role:
- Incident analysis, provisioning and problem management;
- Testing under general direction, utilizing Iteration testing methodology, analysing testing requirements as the basis for developing scenarios for system testing to be executed on a project;
- Designing testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level (Engineering, Integration, System, Acceptance), as defined in business or technical specifications;
- Production of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data;
- Analysing the results of the testing process and raising observations;
- Identifying and organizing detailed information relating to testing requirements;
- Interacting with the project team to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and conformance criteria;
In addition, you will participate in training in ISTQB Foundation, attend workshops, work on projects and undergo intensive professional, technical and project management training in order to prepare you for your new role. Straight away, you’ll be working with people who are experts in their field. As a valued part of the team, we’ll expect you to give your insight and opinion, and make a real contribution to our business.
- 2.1 Graduate Degree in Engineering / Computer Sciences / Mathematics or equivalent;
- High personal awareness of security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documentation;
- Experience of or familiarity with an aviation software environment with sound appreciation of air safety is an asset.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top