Application Support .Net SyBase
Provides application lifecycle technical support, for custom applications (.NET SYBSE) in a scheme 24×7 switching shifts in accordance with contractual terms and conditions and established technical standards with the client
- Participates as a member of support team.
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
- Provides application lifecycle technical support and solutions for custom applications (.NET SYBSE)
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
- Applies company and 3rd party technologies to software solutions of moderate complexity.
- Configures end-user or enterprise systems designed by more senior technologists.
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and up to two years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
2 or more years’ experience writing code and databases using languages such as:
- Programing and interpretation:
- Experience with
o Sybase Data Base
o Stored Procedures
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top