Application Support, Maintenance and Development - Team Leader
- Application Support, Maintenance and Development – Team Leader
An experienced support team lead capable of establishing and leading a new support team to deliver high quality third line customer support service. Experience in managing support teams working in a structured ITIL based application maintenance and support environment in vital.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Oversee, manage and be accountable for the end to end service to the business
- Managing work associated with high profile issues and customer expectations are managed
- Manage the relationship with stakeholders for ongoing releases, problems and change
- Monitor and report against process and service performance
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring adherence to process and service level agreements
- Responsible for the overall quality of the AMS team including but not limited to the quality of telephone manner, helpfulness resulting in customer perception, management and handling of incidents and the responses and actions taken
- To attend where required customer meetings and provide detailed updates with clarity
- Actively identify and address single point of failure service risk and enhance knowledge retention on the account
- Manage the structure of the team in relation to workload responsibilities.
- Liaise with and support the Org manager in relation to people management responsibilities (disciplinary, internal / external complaints, reward, appraisal etc).
- Develop the team via delegation, internal cross training, external additional training requests and empowerment.
- Build strong relationships with the client, internal HP colleagues and other suppliers (where appropriate).
- Ensure adequate cover within the team to support the services you are accountable for (Annual Leave, Work spikes etc
- Encourage and Inspire positive and proactive working within the team.
- Ability to provide leadership to a team of support engineers
- Ability to articulate details of incidents to all levels of management
- Ability to articulate solutions for problems and estimate effort for delivery
- Candidates must have excellent customer service and quality management skills
- Very good knowledge of ITIL ideally holding ITIL V3 Foundation Certification.
- Experience of working in a dynamic environment, requiring constant updating of knowledge in both the technical and procedural aspects of the job
- A self-motivated individual who can lead and support a team with limited direction
- Ability to influence and lead people from diverse backgrounds with varying skill sets
- Ability to work in a disciplined environment under pressure to meet challenging deadlines
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top