Application Java Specialist (all levels)
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Application Services Global Delivery Poland located in Warsaw offers software development and maintenance services to Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers all over the world. Poland Center focuses on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web Solutions, SAP R/3 and SAP BW implementation, Application Management, Quality Assurance & Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. Most of GDAS Poland Center employees hold multiple certifications from Oracle, Sun, Microsoft, SAP, OBI, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP and Six Sigma.
Application Java Specialist
Job Location: Warsaw/ Łódź, Poland
Nowadays the life is not only about ink and paper… At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring high edge enterprise solutions straight to your personal life with help of the modern technologies (Java, .Net, DW, Big Data, Cloud Computing). Imagine you could be touching our smart applications every time you register your brand new car, receive tickets, wait for your doctor or transfer money from your phone? Do you want to step in and bring your fresh ideas to our team of highly experienced young professionals? If yes then do not wait longer as we truly believe you can MAKE IT MATTER too!
We are currently looking for Application Java Specialists who will be working mainly in Scrum project teams focusing on various custom applications for our international customers.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Working in best-in-class development Scrum teams
- Analyzing, designing, developing, reviewing and unit-testing of custom applications
- Peer code reviews, unit testing
- Providing time / material estimates
- Communication with business stakeholders and delivery partners on various levels (both internally and externally)
- Leading small teams (for senior candidates)
- Proper solution documentation
- Maintenance and change development of existing solutions
- Hand-on experience in programming and/or designing applications with Java/JEE
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following:
- Java SE
- JEE backend technologies (e.g.: Spring, EJB, JPA, SOAP/REST Webservices
- Basic understanding of testing tools, scripting methods and methodologies
- Well-developed analytical thinking abilities
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Working knowledge of one or more leading SQL engines (eg. Oracle)
- Strong communication skills
- Good teamwork player
- Very good English language skills
- Communicative knowledge of other languages (eg. German) will be a plus
Depending on expertise, we have multiple career options for very experienced (8 years) to intermediate and beginners. The rewards are greater than simply a competitive package. Join a long-established brand and have the ability to work in a way that motivates you best so you still have time for a social life and time with your family. Incentives encourage over- achievement and there are always opportunities to diversify and progress once you prove yourself. Induction, on-going training and future opportunities are limited only by your ambition
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Modern offices in attractive locations
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top