Application Engineer - Information Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate set of IT components.
During the last few years, HPE Application Business Services, Regional Delivery Center Slovakia has positioned itself as one of the global players in the outsourcing market. This dynamic and growing market still offers many challenging technical solutions and professional delivery of support and services.
The candidates have to work in the Plant Operation Centre (POC). The main goal of the POC is the support of the customer according to the incident, problem, change and application management processes to ensure the delivery of satisfying level of production process availability. Direct communication and close collaboration with the customer on-site is required.
- Support of client from Automotive industry which is working 24×7
- Acts resourcefully to ensure that work is completed within specified time and quality parameters.
- Validating application quality to ensure smooth start-up of new releases
- Basic End to end understanding of a deal lifecycle from design to implementation.
- Ability to identify risks and factors that can have technical, financial or commercial impact.
- Application management of on-going support activities, identifying and resolving issues
- Cooperation with other internal teams and functional reporting to the Shift Leader
- Role is offering development of technical skills (Internal and also external trainings and certifications are available)
- After qualification which can take up to 2 years, promotion to project team which is working flexi/office hours.
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Exciting opportunity of career and professional development
- Working for one of the most admired international companies in challenging and dynamic environment
- Possibility to work in an international environment
- Regular professional trainings
- Foreign language classes
- Reimbursement of costs of participation in a sport club
- Life insurance
- Possibility to work from home
- Operating systems WIN/ UNIX (LINUX or AIX) – user level, administrator level is advantage
- Knowledge of Databases (ORACLE, DB2, some others) is an advantage
- Ability to identify and resolve issues in IT systems quickly, including coordination of other areas impacting client service level
- Experience in Systems Development in a client server environment will be an advantage as well
- Good communication skills, includes client facing tasks
- Slovak advanced;
- English – intermediate;
- German – is an advantage
- Willingness to work on shifts
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top