Application & Business Intelligence Test Engineers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. One of the world’s largest technology companies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. Hewlett Packard Enterprise invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
The Global Information Technology (Global IT) team is responsible for Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s internal IT strategy and all of its IT assets that support Hewlett Packard Enterprise employees and help drive strategic company priorities. This includes worldwide application development, the company’s private cloud, IT security, data management, and technology infrastructure.
We are seeking passionate Application & Business Intelligence Test Engineers to work with the Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT R&D team based in our Wroclaw office.
- Participates as a member of a Testing Team and may lead testing teams.
- Utilizing testing methodologies, applies specialization to develop/automate a Test Plan for a test level to be executed for a project, as specified in the Testing Strategy for the project.
- Coordinates and collaborates with others in analyzing collected requirements to ensure the Test Plan and identified testing solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Assists in the preparation of estimates for the performance of the various activities defined in the Test Plan.
- Designs complex testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Reviews and analyzes test results to confirm, establish, and communicate the cause of the discrepancy.
- Identifies inadequacies and improvement opportunities in the methods/standards and recommends changes.
- Stays current on established tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Supports/leads knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
- Required Education: Technical Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Beneficially Additional Education: Test Certification e.g. ISTQB
- Experience in testing on Application or Business Intelligence systems
- Technical understanding of Application or Business Intelligence technologies
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a global team.
- Experience in delivering multiple testing services to complex projects.
- Proficient in testing and development methodologies and their interaction
- Automation/performance testing experience being a key requirement
- Experience with testing tools such as Performance-Center, VuGen Selenium, UFT etc.
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
HPE Badge discount program
Welcome2Wroclaw – let us show you the City
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top