APJ People Operations Communications Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
- Provides intermediate level of customer support to employees and managers for complex Contact Human Resource (HR) cases; escalates as necessary.
- Develops program delivery and presentation materials to support program delivery and implementation.
- Analyzes employee data to provide research for human resources programs and reports findings to support HR program development and delivery.
- Develops a broad understanding human resources programs and a working knowledge of the business.
- Identifies implementation obstacles within businesses.
- Represents HR to internal stakeholders.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- · Typically 8-10 years related experience in human resources functional area or Human Resource Generalist role.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Developed knowledge of human resources.
- Basic legal knowledge of the local environment.
- Developing business acumen.
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Ability to respond independently to moderately complex inquiries.
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top