About Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise, the enterprise company from the erstwhile Fortune 20 HP, has the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio and proven leadership to be the world’s leading enterprise technology company. Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers broad and deep solutions across hardware, software and services that can accelerate business outcomes for customers. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a market leader in hybrid infrastructure, software, services and cloud – #1 in servers, #2 in networking, #2 in total storage, #2 in enterprise services & has one of the broadest go-to-market capabilities in the industry, including large ecosystem of channel partners.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has a highly experienced leadership team, including its board of directors, which draws from a diverse group of industry leaders. Hewlett Packard Enterprise has the vision, financial resources and flexibility to help customers succeed, while generating growth and value for our shareholders.
Fast Facts :
- HPE, newly launched on 1 November 2015, is innovating for 75 years in the technology industry
- Corporate headquarters are in Palo Alto, California, USA
- Meg Whitman is President and CEO
- HPE’s revenue total approximately $53B, operating profit $5B, operating margin of more than 9%
About Enterprise Group (EG) :
EG, provides a broad portfolio of enterprise technology infrastructure solutions for a variety of operating environments that address a wide range of customer challenges, including the need to increase agility and accelerate innovation in order to drive revenue, manage risk and lower costs. HP Helion, our enterprise technology infrastructure portfolio of servers, storage, networking and technology services combined with HP’s cloud services and software, allows customers to adopt a holistic approach to building a technology infrastructure that supports their current business and consumer demands and next generation applications and web services. HP’s Converged Systems portfolio (servers, storage and networking) simplifies IT through quick deployment, intuitive management and system-level support. Optimized for key workloads such as virtualization, cloud and big data, these complete, integrated solutions enable organizations of all sizes to efficiently utilize IT staffing resources and deploy applications faster.
About Enterprise Group (EG) Analytics, Enterprise Group, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
EG Analytics group enables Hewlett Packard Enterprise Group to grow profitably with the power of Analytics. We work closely with various businesses and regions of EG across multiple domains, e.g., Sales, Channel, Supply Chain, Customer Service, etc. We provide – Actionable Insights- through relevant analytics & modeling and drive Business Optimization Solutions to deliver – Incremental Value- for EG’s BU’s and functions.
Work Location : Bangalore
Described below is the overall expectations of experience, education and skills.
- Using data science capabilities, derive actionable insights around domains that include supply chain, quality, customer experience & customer service
- Build analytics solutions using best in class technology & tools that would enable deployment of actionable insights into business operations; run as relevant
- Engage with teams and management across to work on the above
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Understand the business data & existing tools; be able to support their business use / maintenance
- Comprehend business problems around domains like supply chain, quality, customer experience & customer service
- Convert the business needs into appropriate analytics’ requirements keeping in mind ease of usage and visualization
- Apply data science techniques and tools to recommend solution options / solve the business problems
- Build solutions, where relevant, in collaboration with IT and technology teams for build as well as maintenance phases
- Run the solutions in operations where relevant
Key Result Areas :
- Number of actionable insights
- Improvements in insights
- Repeatable models / tools / solutions
- Internal expert engagement and business owners’ / stakeholder engagement
Core Experience and Competency Expectations :
Analytics / Domain Experience :
- Overall 8 to 10 years of experience
- 4-5 years in business operations’ roles or deep consulting roles like supply chain, customer service, sales
- 4-5 years in analytics / data science organizations either in captive or service provider organizations
- Experience in deploying analytics in operations and getting business results
- Experience in global multi country organizations with virtual teams an added advantage
- Experience in hi tech industry, B2B business environments an added advantage
- Exposure to enterprise applications like BI, CRM, SCM applications an added advantage
Professional Skills Expected:
- Self-starter, takes ownership, demonstrates bias towards action, takes consultative approach in ambiguous business environment, hard working
- Team player / works well with others / collaborator
- Strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- Detail-oriented and also keeps sight of the big picture
- B.E. / B.Tech with post graduate masters in Management / Engineering
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top