Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities fortechnology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments andsociety. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and ITinfrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries onsix continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions thatdrive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of ourclients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationshipsare among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is partof our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, youwill have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignmentopportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate yourlearning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring“program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across ourmulti-generation workforce.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio ofEnterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve thecomplexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions andservices to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughoutthe regions.
- Run / support running surveys around gaugingcustomer / partner experience
- Analyze & apply relevant quantitative andqualitative analytics to survey inputs & derive actionable insights formultiple customers and partners at a variety of geographical, business segment,RTM & competitive levels
- Utilize secondary research areas where relevantto enhance the survey insights
- Manage and deliver as-needed analysis,analytics & research projects
- Evolve the insights with relevant new ageinputs that add value to understanding customer experience
- Connect with various business units like sales,supply chain, marketing etc. to deepen the understanding of how the insightsimpact business outcomes as well as to enable the deployment of the insights
- Bestin class customer / partner experience
- Internalstakeholder engagement, at least at HPE’s middle management levels
HewlettPackard Enterprise Values:
Partnershipfirst: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long termrelationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Biasfor action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovatorsat heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthroughadvancements
Whatdo we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, acompetitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one ofthe world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equalopportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant andinternational work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Applynow below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
Youcan also find us on:
Analytics / Domain Experience Required:
- ~ 5 years of experiencein qualitative and quantitative research especially for B2B businesses
- Deep understanding of MRtechniques – research tools and analysis methods
- Understanding of onlineresearch techniques
- Experience in Analyticstechniques like Driver Analysis (Regression, Structured Equation Modelling,etc.), Factor Analysis, Segmentation/ Cluster Analysis and DiscriminantAnalysis.
- Working Knowledge of R /SAS / text analytics tools; visualization tools like Qlikview, Tableau
- Working knowledge inExcel VBA
- Experience in at least 2domains from supply chain, quality, customer experience, sales
- Experience in globalmulti country organizations with virtual teams an added advantage
- Experience in hi techindustry an added advantage
Professional Skills Required
- Self-starter, takesownership, demonstrates bias towards action, takes consultative approach inambiguous business environment, hard working
- Team player / works wellwith others / collaborator
- Strong communicator(both verbal and written)
- Detail-oriented, butdoes not lose sight of the big picture
- Graduation inengineering / economics / statistics; post graduate in Management /Economics
- About 5 years ofindustry experience in research / customer experience analytics
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top