Analityk Finansowy/Financial Analyst
Technology Services Financial Analyst will be a member of HP Centre of Excellence. This global team strives to transform accounting and accrual, reporting, planning and forecasting activities into streamlined efficient processes. Our objectives include analysis of the service profitability revenue recognition, partnering with Business finance, providing decision support that enhances business agility and improves HP financials and growth.
(Technology Services Support – Revenue Analyst)
Working within our financial Centre of Excellence, you will support our partners providing financial services and consultation to support and drive together with them the decision process. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Perform monthly revenue analysis and reporting to management (product portfolio, market analysis).
- Determine monthly revenue forecast and review revenue figures with management.
- Work in compliance with company financial policies and regulations.
- Generate revenue reports and financial statements for management review and provide accurate interpretation to the Business teams.
- Develop new strategies to achieve revenue maximization, based on the budget guidance and recommendations from the EMEA/Sales strategy.
- Analyze and resolve issues related to revenue analysis.
By supporting Business Managers, it will also be important that you have very strong English communication skills.
If you are looking for a challenge and the opportunity to work within a growing financial center for a leading global organization then this could be the role for you.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics;
- Advanced degree or full/partial accounting certification (e.g, ACCA, CIMA, CPA);
- Typically 4 years of experience as a financial analyst;
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function;
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis with focusing on the revenue.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, SAP).
- Strong communication and influencing skills including interactions with the business on different level.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Good business acumen.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top