ALM Octane UI Developer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions.
We are looking for a UI Software Engineer to be part of our ALM Octane R&D team in Cluj-Napoca.
Full stack Software Engineer
You will be part of our team in Cluj-Napoca and you will:
- Work on a new product which is being developed using technologies like:
- Java 8
- Oracle & SQL Server DB
- Improve the product by adding new features and drive the architecture based on customer needs
- Collaborate with colleagues with high technical expertise from several locations worldwide
- Be part of a product that supports both SaaS an on premise deployment models
About the candidate:
- Good knowledge on developing User Interfaces using:
- Angular JS
- Node JS
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies product features used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs
- Based on specific requirements and instructions and using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications
- Collaborates on writing product documentation
- Can collaborate with other team members both in the same location and remote for developing the best solutions for our clients
- Java 8, SQL, Maven, Jenkins & REST are a plus
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
For further information about Octane project please visit: HPE ALM Octane product site
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top