ALM Octane full stack developer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to be part of our ALM Octane R&D team in Cluj-Napoca.
Full stack Software Engineer
You will be part of our team in Cluj-Napoca and you will:
- Work on a new product which is being developed using technologies like:
- Java 8
- Oracle & SQL Server DB
- Improve the product by adding new features and drive the architecture based on customer needs
- Collaborate with colleagues with high technical expertise from several locations worldwide
- Be part of a product that supports both SaaS an on premise deployment models
About the candidate:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 4 years experience
- Experience and understanding of software applications design tools and languages
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Understands and is able to participate in the design for software applications running on multiple platform types
- Understands and can share the knowledge on testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
For further information about Octane project please visit: HPE ALM Octane product site
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top