ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) Octane Technical Lead
ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) Octane Java Technical Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
HPE Lifecycle Management owns Quality Center, the world leading application for Quality Management. As the leader in the market we are currently developing the next generation application Quality & Lifecycle Management solution. LM already released AGM (Agile Manager) a leading solution in agile project management and soon to release NGA (Next Generation ALM) an innovative solution for Quality management for Agile/modern teams.
We are looking for a technical lead to join our ALM Octane R&D team in Cluj Napoca.
Java Technical Lead
You will be part of our team in Cluj-Napoca and you will:
- Work on a new product which is being developed using cutting edge technologies like:
- Java 8
- Oracle & SQL Server DB
- Improve the product by adding new features and drive the architecture based on customer needs
- Collaborate with colleagues with high technical expertise from several locations worldwide
- Be part of a product that supports both SaaS an on premise deployment models
About the candidate:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 6 years experience
- Experience and understanding of software applications design tools and languages
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Researches, designs, codes, debugs and tests ALM Octane new and existing features and system performance
- Completes documentation, resolves issues and procedures for installation, configuration and maintenance
- Defines technical road map for team, is involved in Cross project technical tracks, educates other team members and increases team efficiency and technical expertise.
- Interacts with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with applications design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Analyzes the root cause of complicated and high scale problems, researches, debugs and drives to a resolution while supplying the best solution
- Participates in the coding activities of the team to help achieving prototypes and overcoming complex technical issues
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into the project and activities in the software applications design organization
- Is self-driven and demonstrates excellent ownership
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members, Interview
- Leads on a daily basis the coordination with support engineers, escalation managers, partners, customers, product manager and R&D manager over technical issues related to the product
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
For further information about Octane project please visit: HPE ALM Octane product site
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top