Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Managing Alliance Business Partner and accelerating the HPE business.
- Driving toward achievement of the assigned quota for all HPE Business Units
- Managing the partner funnel and collaborating with the HPE internal team
- Establishing relationship with the partner at all organization levels including senior executives
- Ensuring the partners have complied with HPE business conduct guidelines and practices
- Be able to understand the nature of each industry vertical and identify/acquire global or local ISV solution to fit with HPE product portfolio.
- Be able to do the market development and demand generation with key global and local ISV solution (pre-existing relationships with ISV community is an advantage)
About the candidate:
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Typically 1-3 years of selling experience at end user account or partner level
- Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems
- Basic understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel
- Basic understanding of the company’s organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives.
- Basic understanding of a specific set of company’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of company’s offerings, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strong relationships, and promoting company’s strengths
- Develops account plans with partner to grow company’s share of the business
- Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management
- Basic understanding of pipeline management
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top