Alliance Bus Manager
- Influences large account sales teams to partner for near-term revenue growth, while at the same time, develop joint relationships, initiatives and programs for long-term sustained account success.
- Aligns closely with the regional alliance sales teams to ensure the identification, pursuit, closure, and tracking of customer opportunities to perpetuate the existing base of company revenue – engage in customer specific activities as needed.
- Work in country, regional and global account.
- Carries quota at least 75% more than average country/ regional/global quota per ABM ratio
- 100% revenue goals
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree or MBA preferred
- Typically 12 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
- Experience as successful account/business manager, selling to CxO and decision-maker level
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Leverages consultative presence in partner to identify opportunities.
- Actively and proactively manages the partner to protect & grow company’s business; coordinates all partner plans and funnel activities.
- Aggressively shapes offers in pursuit of new business and/or portfolio enhancement.
- Leadership skills to manage partner’s sales force.
- Develops account plans.
- Executive engagement skills.
- Deep understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models
- Deep understanding of company’s organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with company GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure and business model.
- Deep understanding of company’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of company’s offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner senior management, principles and decision makers; aligning partner and company processes; and promoting company programs and offerings
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and company’s share
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner’s sales force.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across company sales teams
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top