Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing general administrative support tasks required in an organization. Supports both senior Managers up to Director level and the administration of internal processes.
- Responsibilities include assisting supervisory and non-supervisory employees with various administrative support tasks
- These tasks may include, but are not limited to, general filing and records maintenance, compiling data for reports, assisting with administrative tasks associated with the cost center(s) budget(s), placing purchase orders, scheduling appointments and meetings
- Calendar maintenance for one or more managers, answering telephone calls, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing presentations, making travel arrangements, distributing/screening e-mail, greeting/escorting visitors, assisting new employees, duplicating, and other established general administrative tasks
- Coordinates work within the work unit and with other work units/departments, both internal and possibly external to the company
- Perform various tasks regarding HPE customers/partners in the respective local language
- Assists in supporting the general administrative work for one or more professional employees other than the manager. The work performed by these employees is predominately general administrative in nature, as opposed to specific administrative tasks that are directly related to a specialty functions e.g., marketing, engineering, human resources, etc.
- Asset management
- Maintaining mail distribution lists and databases
- Managing internal, external orders and hardware stock
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Up to 5 years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Fluency in any other European language is an advantage
- Ability to work in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Does not need a high level of supervision
- Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) team
- Demonstrates excellent and well accepted communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to work in teams
- Keeps the overall picture in mind when working on details
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Organization skills
We offer a challenging role including:
- Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Opportunity to use free bus / parking
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today with a CV in English— we are eager to learn more about you! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD (HPE) is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top