Administration and Accouting Specialist with French
Hewlett-Packard has built Global Business Center in Wroclaw to become a part of a global network along with Barcelona, Bangalore, India, Singapore and Guadalajara, Mexico. HP is looking for talented individuals who will become a part of the all-star team heading up this unique effort within HP.
Our “Fortune 20” corporation which provides technology solutions to consumers, businesses and institutions globally offers many avenues for future career development.
We don’t expect you to already have professional experience. That’s exactly what we will provide you with through our extensive training. If you join our team we will give you the opportunity to perform daily tasks effectively and efficiently by co-operating with customer.
- Contacting internal and external partners from different countries;
- Answering calls and e-mails from the customers;
- Contacting vendors for updating bank details;
- Preparing reports in Excel;
- Dealing with dunning letters;
- Processing invoices in a timely manner.
- Very good French skills – at least B2 level;
- Very good English skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or students of final year
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Very good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Ability to establish priorities.
What makes us special?
- Very friendly work atmosphere with open door policy;
- Working in an international company;
- Contract of employment;
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top