Active Directory Engineer
As a Wintel Specialist, youwill be part of a team responsible for maintaining and supporting some of thelargest local and global clients, you will be working with the client’s serverinfrastructure (Windows Platform).
You will be exposed to alarge number of technologies, from Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008, to Microsoft Clusters,Large Active Directory Deployments/Migration, Enterprise level backupsolutions, monitoring tools, Software and Vulnerability Management Tools.
- Provide 2nd level support across multiple global distributedenvironments on varied platforms;
- Provide problem escalation to other groups where required;
- Deploy Windows operating systems, tools, and applications to a largenumber of servers, both physical and virtual;
- Deploy vulnerability patches and service packs using automatedtools;
- Work proactively with use of monitoring tools to prevent outages;
- Maintain Problem/Change tickets as per HP Standards;
- Complete daily operations checklists as required;
- Plan, review, and/or implement Request For Changes;
- Perform problem management which includes identifying anddocumenting the root cause of problems and suggesting corrective actions thatwill eliminate the root cause. Resolve complicated problems related to Windowsserver technology.
- Define, design, consult, and lead the technical components/solutionsfor Windows server support including interfacing with other domains/services;
- Provide leadership to the team;
- Maintain high level of technical competency in relevant technologiesin the team. Develop and maintain strong process orientation in the team.
- 2 to 3 years working experience in managing complex, missioncritical, enterprise level Windows environments with Windows 2000, 2003 and2008 servers;
- Experienced inimplementing, migrating, operating, tuning and troubleshooting enterpriseWindows Active Directory Enterprise Solutions
- Strong hand on experience & goodunderstanding both technically and functionally of Microsoft Active Directory,DNS, DHCP, Exchange/Office365, and Group Policy in a Windows Server environment
- Experience in Windows Server Management in adata centre environment (2003, 2008, and 2012) including an ability to developand maintain PowerShell and/or VBscripts
- Good level of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Good interpersonal & customer service skills.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships withteam members and customers;
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology orequivalent;
- IT certification (e.g. MCITP, MCSE, MCSA or MCP);
- Knowledge of ITIL Processes;
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top