Accounts Receivable Specialist with French
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilitiesfor technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses andindividual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential,fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Our Center in Wrocław and Łódź specializes in advancedservices, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such asfinance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supplychain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
- Contacting internal and external customers/departments fromdifferent countries
- Analysis of customer accounts
- Preparing accounts receivable related reports
- Identifying process improvement needs
- University degree or equivalent experience
- High level of French and good level of English
- Customer focus and solution oriented
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in outsourcing or shared services environmentwill be an asset
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult lifesituation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangementsand work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development andadvancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top