Accounts Receivable Specialist with English
In Hewlett PackardEnterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offeringsolutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving theirgoals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. Weserve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are locatedin Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Our Center in Wrocławand Łódź specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliversupport in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing,data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise andour clients.
- Contactinginternal and external customers/departments from different countries
- Reconciliationof customer accounts
- Preparingaccounts receivable related reports
- Updatingprocess documentation with possible changes in country specifics
- Identifyingprocess improvement needs
- University degree orequivalent experience
- Good English skills(German or French on intermediate level would be an asset)
- Customer focus andsolution oriented
- Very good interpersonaland communication skills
- Experience inoutsourcing or shared services environment will be an asset
- Medical package forEmployees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistanceprogram – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea,sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in thecity center
- Work-Life balancesupport including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunityfor personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture – specialoffers from theatres and cinemas
- CSR (Corporate SocialResponsibility)
- HPE Badge discountprogram
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top