Accounts Payable Specialist with Italian
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Our Center in Wrocław and Łódź specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
- Contacting the customer and the suppliers for missing information needed to make payments for invoices
- Contacting suppliers/client for statements with unpaid invoices/credit notes
- Answering all queries on invoices and statements according to the schedule
- Creating and updating suppliers’ data in Vendor Master Data
- Verifying bank data in SAP
- Maintaining good relations with client’s employees and suppliers
- Suggest corrective actions to operational issues
- Train and transfer knowledge across the team
- Preparing reports in MS Excel
- Participation in net-meeting to clarify ambiguities and summarize the tasks performed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Italian language at fluent level
- Fresh graduates are welcome!
- Good English (written and oral)
- Basic MS Office knowledge
- Detail oriented and well-organized
- SAP knowledge will be an asset
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- HPE Badge discount program
- Welcome2Wroclaw – let us show you the City
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top