Accounts Payable Specialist with German, Dutch or Hungarian
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities fortechnology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses andindividual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential,fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Our Center in Wrocław and Łódź specializes in advanced services,which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance andaccounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chainmanagement for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
- Contacting internal and external partners fromdifferent countries
- Answering calls and e-mails from customer
- Contacting vendors for updating bank details
- Preparing reports in Excel
- Dealing with dunning letters
- Processing invoices in a timely manner
- Good skills of one of the following languages: German, Dutch or Hungarian
- Good English skills, at least at A2-B1 level
- University degree or students of final year
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Very good interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Ability to establish priorities
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Lifebalance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within thecompany
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top