Accounts Payable Specialist with German
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster.
With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We don’t expect you to already have professional experience. That’s exactly what we will provide you with through our extensive training. If you join our team we will give you the opportunity to perform daily tasks effectively and efficiently by co-operating with customer.
- Contacting internal and external partners from different countries;
- Answering calls and e-mails from the customers;
- Contacting vendors for updating bank details;
- Preparing reports in Excel;
- Dealing with dunning letters;
- Processing invoices in a timely manner.
- Very good German skills
- Good English skills
- University degree or students of final year;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Very good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Ability to establish priorities.
What makes us special?
- Very friendly work atmosphere with open door policy;
- Working in an international company;
- Contract of employment;
- Social benefits: wellness program, private medical care, life insurance;
- Opportunity to develop career path;
- Professional trainings.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top