Accounts Payable Specialist
Hewlett PackardEnterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impacton people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfoliothat spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents,engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, createsocial value, and improve the lives of our clients.
The Finance team at HPEprovides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptionalshareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, peopledevelopment, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financialinformation meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilitieswith unwavering integrity.
Global FinancialSolutions Delivery is building a new Accounts Payable and Unclaimed Propertyteam responsible for the processing of unclaimed property and financialdisbursements in compliance with federal, state and local law.
Education and ExperienceRequired:
- First level universitydegree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalentexperience.
- At least 4 years ofexperience as an Accounts Payable specialist
- At least 4 years ofexperience developing business communications for internal and externalaudiences
- Direct experience in afinancial module of a major ERP system (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Direct experiencedirecting the day to day activities or mentoring more junior team members
- Unclaimed Property(Escheat) experience is a plus
- Direct experience withSAP Finance modules also a plus
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top