Accounts Payable CRC Specialist with German/French/Dutch/Italian
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we createnew possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which helpbusinesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most ofits potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw,Wrocław, Łódź.
The Accounts Payable Customer Response Center acts as the first point of contact for HPE employees and suppliers for payment related queries. We are looking for talented individuals who will become a part of the team. We don’t expect you to already have experience in finance area. If you join our team we will give you all the necessary trainings.
If you are interested in developing yourself and having a successful career – join us.
- Work as a Customer Center Representative, assuring high quality of Customer
Service & efficient query resolution by webticket, chat and phone
- End-to end point of contact for Accounts Payable related queries
- Support the day-to-day efforts and activities of the department
to achieve the business plan
- Provide process expertise
- Coordinate and maintain process documentation
- Suggest corrective actions to operational issues
- Train and transfer knowledge across the team
- Ensure best practices are shared within the team
- Recommend projects to improve current processes
- Preferably 1 year of professional experience in one of following fields: Customer Service, Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (preferred Accountancy/Finance/ Foreign Languages)
- Proven customer service experience
- Advanced English skills (oral and written)
- Fluency in German/French/Dutch
- Ready-to-start knowledge of MS Office products
- Analytical, process-minded, reliable
- Ability and willingness to work in a high performance environment
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top