Accounts Payable CRC Specialist with German
If you speak foreign languages, you’re a highly motivated team player and you want to work with your favorite language in multicultural environment – Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the perfect place for you.
The Accounts Payable Customer Response Center acts as the first point of contact for HPE employees and suppliers for payment related queries. We are looking for talented individuals who will become a part of the team. We don’t expect you to already have experience in Finance area. If you join our team we will give you all the necessary trainings.
If you are interested in developing yourself and having a successful career – join us.
- Work as a Customer Center Representative, assuring high quality of Customer
Service & efficient query resolution by webticket, chat and phone
- End-to end point of contact for Accounts Payable related queries
- Support the day-to-day efforts and activities of the department
to achieve the business plan
- Provide process expertise
- Coordinate and maintain process documentation
- Suggest corrective actions to operational issues
- Train and transfer knowledge across the team
- Ensure best practices are shared within the team
- Recommend projects to improve current processes
- Preferably 1 year of professional experience in one of following fields: Customer Service, Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (preferred Accountancy/Finance/ Foreign Languages)
- Proven customer service experience
- Advanced English skills (oral and written)
- Fluency in German, Czech would be a big advantage
- Ready-to-start knowledge of MS Office products
- MS Office proficiency
- Analytical, process-minded, reliable
- Ability and willingness to work in a high performance environment
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- Experience in Accounting would be a plus
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top