Accounting Operations Specialist with German
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions which help business and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling their aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Our Center in Wrocław specializes in advanced services, the main goal of which is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
- Cash allocation as per details received from Customers or from retained organization
- Collaboration on bank reconciliation
- Monthly reports preparation
- Escalate queries / issues in the timelines and guidelines provided
- Maintain relationship with Customer
- Contacting internal and external partners from different parts of Europe as well as the client’s employees
- Answering calls and e-mails
- Update the process documentation with possible changes in country specifics
- Identify process improvement needs
- Strong computation skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Systems, Applications, Products (SAP).
- Fluency in German language.
- Excellent understanding of accounting processes.
- Excellent database skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
We offer not only a stable job in a well-known company but we also provide an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, but also relax, have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles. Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
HPE Badge discount program
Welcome2Wroclaw – let us show you the City
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top