Accounting Operations Specialist with French
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Our Center in Wrocław and Łódź specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
- Fulfill daily tasks related to different accounting activities such as, managing blocked orders, reconciliation of customer balances and statements etc.
- Solve customers’ problems proactively
- Ensure that tasks are completed within specified deadlines and quality parameters
- Build very good relationship with your customer and the team
- Maintain strong communication standards, international and multi-cultural mindset
- Fluent French and English skills
- Experience in accountancy/finance will be an advantage
- University degree
- Analytical skills and an eye for details
- Ability to work effectively in dynamically changing business environment
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top