Account Support Manager Telecommunication (f/m)
Account Support Manager Telecommunication (f/m)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the most comprehensive portfolio in IT industry, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Communications & Media Solutions (CMS) is the worldwide HPE entity dedicated to the Telecom & Media industry.
CMS business is a strategic declaration by HPE of the importance of industry specific, services and software rich solutions. The organization is built around our capabilities in four solution domains – Application and Cloud Enablement, Actionable Customer Intelligence - BSS, OSS, Media & Entertainment. This is a fully aligned functional organization with a solutions business model, built on a mix of consulting & integration services combined with software IP.
We are looking for an Account Support Manager (f/m) to drive the growth of our CMS Business being the customer satisfaction manager who:
- Manages Bids and Presales Engagements
- Develop Solution Support Services aligned with customer needs
- Bringing value-add to sales team during the whole process until closure
- Manages customer Solution Support and Operational engagements
- Plan and manage Transition to Support phase
- Manage support delivery efforts to ensure service quality meets contractual obligations
- Lead the involvement of contributors in an End-to-End responsibility
- Manages financials for account support services
- Meets or exceeds Solution Opportunity Approval and Review (SOAR) approved budgets
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to HPE CMS management
- Improve delivery models in relevant areas
- Manages business development
- Identifies and develops new opportunities to upsell and grow customer support business
- Manages client relationships
- Manages customer relationships with operation department(s)
- Represents the organization in front of customer representatives
- Being Single Point of Contact for all customer needs
- Prepare, join and follow-up customer meetings on SLA reviews, solution support status and escalations
- Provide regular status on the account relationship & customer satisfaction
- Manages support teams
- Manages internal and external resources relevant for delivery of support and operational services
- Mentors and encourages skill development of team members
Education and Experience Required:
- First Level University degree
- About 8 - 10 years of experience in delivery management or in alike roles/businesses
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key HPE CMS operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable customer engagement live cycle (Plan-Build-Run-Expand)
- Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Business fluency in German and English language
- Expertise in telecommunication projects
- Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the CMS Portfolio and be able to articulate these to clients in the context of the broader market and industry trends and demands.
- Consulting Skills for requirements discovery, advisory roles and management of client side relationships
- Business analysis skills, ideally with experience of business case analysis and quantitative process analysis methodologies
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills on both technical and business topics
- Strong track record of business and technical problem solving and have the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strong track record of working effectively in a team environment and skills including the ability to both be a team lead and be a team player as the client engagement requires.
Part time work or job-sharing is also applicable to this position.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the most attractive employers in the world. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top