Account Support Manager
Account Support Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster.
HPE's Point Next - Global Services Delivery division assists our customers by helping align their IT strategy to business value. We transform their IT landscape & provide a safe journey for our customers on their way to the New Style of IT.
PointNext – Global Support Delivery is looking for an Account Support Manager to be based in Canberra. This role acts as the customers trusted advisor & key contact point for a number of valued HPE customers, primarily Federal Government Agencies, who have Network, Data Centre Support or Infrastructure Support services as part or their entire technology environment.
- Apply broad technical background & knowledge to operate critical or high risk technology areas/customer groups
- Lead & coordinate teams responsible for providing on-site hardware, systems, sub-systems &/or other applications support for customers according to contractual services levels
- Plan, direct, coordinate & monitor operational/tactical activities of account teams
- Acts as Customer Satisfaction Manager in the escalation process, driving Corrective Action Plans & communicating with the customer
- Monitor the service delivery performance against SLA, initiating corrective actions/escalation where necessary to ensure achievement of SLA
- In Critical Services environments, ensure that the customers environment delivers the highest possible availability through proactive planning & change management to ensure a minimum of unscheduled outages, & ensure that problems are effectively resolved
- Responsible for meeting overall Total Customer Experience (TCE) goals
- Develop & grow assigned customer account relationships
- Meet business & operation targets
- Develop & maintain Account Support Plans, clearly identifying Customer's IT goals
- Represent the Customer's needs & concerns to HPE, guiding the balance between service delivery & the Customer's business requirements
- Provide guidance on process improvements & recommend changes in alignment with business tactics & strategy
Required Skills, Experience & Attributes:-
- Ideally 7 years' experience within service delivery (including 2-3 years working in an Account Support Management role or similar)
- Proven 'customer facing' support experience
In-depth knowledge of industry standard networked computing environments, operating systems & applications
- Knowledge of change management processes & tools in a complex environment
- Strong leadership, relationship-building & influencing skills
- A focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written & presentation
- Skilled in people & project management, planning, problem solving, innovation, analysis, time management, prioritisation & negotiation
- Solid financial & business acumen
- Knowledge of industry drivers relating to Total Customer Experience (TCE)
- Mission Critical & ITIL certification highly desirable
- Australian Citizen with current PV1, PV2 or NV level Federal Government Security Clearance mandatory
An OTE package commensurate with skills & experience is on offer. At HPE we offer a work culture where we drive innovation, collaboration & growth, & aim to be rewarded & have fun while doing so.
HPE is committed to the values of workforce diversity, career development, equal employment & workplace flexibility.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top