Account Support Manager
About the AccountSupport Manager
Are you looking for ahands-on technical gig in one of the most impactful roles at HPE?
HPE Technology Servicesgroup is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individualsfor an opportunity as an Account Support Manager for some of HPE’s largerclients in the greater Seattle area.
Position will be basedout of Bellevue, WA. No relocation assistance available.
In this role, you’llprovide onsite support to our corporate clients in the greater Seattle area.Based on the clients’ needs, the support services you provide will includeserver, networking, and storage support.
You’ll have opportunityto work on the products we deliver and support while gaining experience as anAccount Support Manager, which can lead to future careers within HPE.
In this position, you maybe provided with a company car, so a valid driver’s license and a clean drivingrecord are required.
HPE’s TechnologyServices (TS): exceptional peoplesupporting business technology in action. TS is made up of talentedprofessionals who bring the technical insight, process excellence and resourceflexibility to help customers optimize their technology operations and drivebusiness outcomes, from desktop to datacenter. In TS we know relationships andpeople matter—our services provide margin, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
In this role, you willuse your background in field technical support or customer service, as well asyour technical knowledge and training, to manage a strategic clientrelationship in this area.
- Deliver strategic account support by proactively maintaining high-level technical, operational expertise and understanding of industry trends
- Review support plan for business indicators and map to HPE service solutions
- Develop and grow assigned customer account relationships
- Act as trusted advisor in the consultant role for customer and HPE sales teams
- Design and deliver support solutions
- Provide suggestions for operational efficiencies
- Create and deliver Value Based Delivery (VBD) account plans for assigned accounts
- Lead Customer Expectation management as part of escalation process
- Give input to operational methods and programs that may affect the business management strategy in the geographic area
At HPE, people are our strategic advantage. People with the right mindset, coupled with the right talent, education and experience, will be instrumental to HPE maintaining and extending its prominence in the global IT market.
Talent, education and experience will only take us so far. Having the “right mindset” means being:
- Adaptable — Takes in stride and constantly attunes to the changing needs of a highly dynamic business.
- Curious — Our key contributors are always seeking to grow their knowledge, to gain new perspectives, and to find better ways forward.
- Tenacious — Our business—our industry—demands self-starters who will takes ownership of projects and bring them to completion despite difficulties or setbacks.
Sound like a place where you can make an impact? If so, please let us hear from you by applying today!
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or Associate’s degree holder (technical field preferred)
- 5 years working experience in enterprise technical account management or field technical support
- Without a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree, an additional 2 years’ relevant experience, for a total of 7 years’ experience
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Broad knowledge of HPE products and services offerings, HPE organization, competition, third party products and market trends
- Broad knowledge of corporate organization, job, and policies
- Comprehensive business, technical, or functional knowledge at an expert level.
- Well versed in core technical competencies (Outsourcing Services (OS), networking, core HPE applications)
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully to technical level, first- and middle-level management within an organization
- Active listening skills and ability to adjust messages to audience level.
- Problem-solving skills (proactive, reactive and creative)
- Able to identify alternative actions, sets appropriate priorities and identifies creative and practical solutions
- Able to employ exemplary consulting skills by becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and providing clarity to solution determination.
- Technical background or significant technical understanding to communicate with customers and technicians for problem determination and solution implementation
- Well versed in core technical competencies and peaked in some technical area(s)
- Intermediate skills in project management, communication, analysis and presentation.
- Able to suggest operational efficiencies
Education and Experience Preferred
- Working experience with 3PAR solutions
- Ability to identify alternative actions, set appropriate priorities and identify creative and practical solutions
- Basic project management skills
Thanks for taking the time to review our job! If you think it is a match to your experience and interests, please apply today—we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job, please refer them.
1) Log onto www.hpe.com/jobs
2) Under “Search Jobs”, enter job number – 1565021
3) Complete full application process
About HPE Enterprise Group (EG) Technology Services
HPE Enterprise Group Technology Services is a global service provider and business integrator delivering solutions with speed, power, precision, and passion. HPE Enterprise Group is responsible for the development and delivery of the IT infrastructure solutions at the core of the world’s largest and fastest growing organizations, which includes servers, storage, networking, technology services, converged data center infrastructure, Telco and cloud solutions. As part of EG, Technology Services provides support and consulting services for HPE’s Enterprise products and solutions.
With over 6000 consultants and project managers in 110 countries, TS assists clients in realigning their IT strategies and making the best use of technology to create or capitalize on business opportunities. We offer onsite services, Internet and global technology solutions to multi-site, multi-national businesses, including manufacturing, telecoms, automotive, energy, financial services, and other key industries. Services range from warranty and product support to proactive mission-critical and business continuity services, deployment and performance services, security, integrated support for complex multi-vendor environments and software publishing.
About HPE Technology Services Global Support Delivery
HPE Technology Services Global Support Delivery works with our customers to effectively manage their IT needs across their businesses, across the world. Our teams are assigned to, and engage in, projects at our customers’ sites across a wide variety of industry verticals including Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, and Manufacturing.
The complexity of technology deployment, management, and support is creating demand for evolved technology support service offerings that meet performance, cost, availability, reliability, security, and scalability demands. The appetite for Technology Services Support is expanding rapidly as enterprises of all stripes realize they can’t “do it all”.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Tomorrow belongs to the fast, and HPE is in the acceleration business!
To help companies accelerate, we’ve created a new company, one that defines transformation—and defies “business as usual”. In the fast-paced, quick-release environment of the future, you need to be constantly ready for change, be resourceful, and be highly adaptable to the ever-changing business landscape.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is not only the company best equipped to build a bridge from where enterprise IT is today, to where it needs to be, but HPE is also an incredible place to build a career. As the only company that brings it all—software, hardware, services, and talented people with the right mindset—we help organizations innovate, stay competitive, and quickly turn ideas into value.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top