Account Support Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Communications & Media Solutions (HPE CMS) is looking for a North America Territory Account Support Manager (ASM) preferably in the Toronto area to provide leadership regarding the support of HPE computer solutions deployed at HPE CMS Accounts in the Toronto, Canada area. This position will report directly to the HPE North America Support Manager. The ASM will function as the Toronto area support business focal point for ongoing support of HPE solutions in the Telecom/Communications business sector.
Impact/Scope: The HPE ASM acts as the lead for the HPE support team and works closely with the client team with the objective of meeting the customer’s support business needs.
- Job functions include ensuring HPE exceeds Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and objectives.
- Manage system trouble escalations, drive corrective action resolutions, conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations with HPE support engineers and provide regular reporting.
- Chair regular case review sessions and matrix manage both onsite and offsite support engineers including ensuring the development and training of HPE support engineer resources.
- Plan and host regular scheduled weekly / monthly sessions as well as Quarterly Business Report (QBR) forums with the client to review service related issues, support cases, service metrics/Key Performance Indicator (KPI) statistics and measures of client satisfaction.
- Manage and report budgetary financial analysis and KPI’s of all HPE team activity.
- Ensure a smooth transition of new system development and enhancements from production development and deployment to ongoing support.
- Arrange for client training as needed pertaining to ongoing system operational support.
- Be a trusted advisor for our clients in the operational support environment and ensure customer satisfaction.
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on HPE’s Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity.
Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the HPE Accommodation Policy.
What do we expect:
- 7 years of related professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (10 years in total).
Telco/Cable Computer Systems Operations Support knowledge
- Strong communication skills at all levels (individual contributor through executive management)
- Client relationship building and escalation management responsibilities
- Project Management Skills (PMP desirable) including communication, financial, schedule and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) management
- Strong written skills including technical Writing (MS Word), Powerpoint and Excel
HPE CMS Computer Systems Solutions knowledge
- North America Telco Client Experience/Knowledge is a plus
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of dedicated people located across North America that support multiple computer solutions for all major telecom carriers across Canada and the United States leveraging HPE’s world-wide pool of technical and business resources.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
HPE creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
- Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
- Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
- Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top