Account Security Officer Support
HewlettPackard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have ameaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE bringstogether a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure toserve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive businessvalue, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learningdoes not only happen through training. Relationships are among the mostpowerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPEculture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will havemany opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignmentopportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate yourlearning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring“program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across ourmulti-generation workforce.
Role & Responsibility:
- Apply deepand broad technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operateseveral critical or high risk technology areas/client groups.
- PerformTechnical Risk Assessment on new design and existing infrastructure.
- Integratetechnical knowledge and business understanding to create superior and securedsolutions for HPE and for clients.
- Mentor/consultwith team members, other organizations, clients, and vendors on complex issues.
- Manageaudit/compliance/risk relationships between HPE and client.
- Manage anddrive audit tracking and remediation tasks.
- Facilitateexternally run reviews conducted by clients, external auditors, regulatorybodies and other organizations as required.
- ProvideTransition and Transformation support, policy alignment, coordination oftransformation projects
- Providesecurity and compliance expertise and tools.
- Bachelor’sdegree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field orequivalent work experience in IT Audit and Security Compliance in InformationSecurity standards such as COBIT, SOX, ISO 27001.
- Oftenholds intermediate-level certification(s) in work field such as CISA, CISM,MCSE and CISSP.
- Typically3-5 years of relevant experience.
- In-depthknowledge of technical controls, dependencies, applicability to and impact ondata privacy and security.
- In-depthunderstanding of the Governance, Risk and Compliance process, how to conductcompliance assessments and co-ordinate both internal and external audits.
- Exceptionalanalytical, technical analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Superiorrisk assessment, auditing, investigation, and interviewing skills.
- Experiencein being able to work with clients or their appointed auditors to demonstratethe controls applicable to their assessment, coordinate appropriate responses,and agree any findings and their related risk.
- Theability to determine any exceptions to control standards, document these inconjunction with the control owner and seek appropriate business justificationfrom the client.
- Technicalknowledge of multi-platform logical access controls.
- Workingknowledge of company organization, policies, HPE Services offerings, and end toend processes /tools. General technical understanding of products.
- Working knowledgeof security control regulation and certification programs such as ISAE302 andIS027001.
- Strongbusiness acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility
- Strongleadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management
- Moderatelevel of planning, project management and change management skills with theability to drive a program of work through to completion through a process ofplanning, monitoring and correction.
- Advancedcommunication, influence, and presentation skills, in both written and verbalforms.
- Stronginterpersonal, organizational, and relationship management skills with abilityto provide guidance and direction to others
If you arelooking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, thenwe definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via ourCareers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can alsofind us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top