Account Process Improvement Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Account Business Operations (ABO) Account Engagement is the face of ABO to the Enterprise Services (ES) pursuit and account startup teams and ensures that the solutions for new deals (New Logo, Add-On and Renewal) are supportable and effective. The Process Improvement role is responsible for implementing internal work process efficiencies that will allow the team to operate in the most cost effective and streamlined manner. This will include establishing tools such as databases, SharePoints and reports that will provide reliable and efficient methods of operating. Please submit resumes in English only.
- Manage internal project/initiative delivery including management of scope and deliverables to ensure on time, on budget delivery
- Identifies and implements efficiencies and automation
- Collaborates to solution best approach for project deliverables/output
- Establish/Develop process documentation
- Perform requirements gathering
- Identify areas of improvement in the ABO Account Engagement functions to turn them into improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s/First Level University degree.
- 2 years’ experience in project management roles or in like roles/businesses
- 2 years’ experience in the IT Outsourcing business (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of key services operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management. Understands project management methods.
- Strong Excel skills, Access and SharePoint knowledge and experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in English across all levels of management
- Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign and multi-cultural team environments
- Ability to cope with peak workloads, short deadlines and significant pressure
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top