Account Operations Lead with Portuguese Skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Contract Administrator with Portuguese Skills
- Acts as a first point of contact for regular, on-going customer accounts and some “top-tier” customers, on daily operational matters.
- Resolves operational issues that may arise from the end-to-end sales process (e.g., order status, returns, and deliveries, invoicing, returns, and financial post- sales programs).
- Acts as a point of contact for a specialized topic (e.g., order management, special pricing) and trains team members.
- Contributes to efforts to optimize current processes, often collaborating with other groups within HP to improve day-to-day activities.
- Represents team as a subject matter expert on internal processes to other functions and organizations.
- Assures interface between support sales, support business, delivery, back office, process development and the customer. Makes sure that questions are answered.
- Assures check and balance function, business controls and audit compliance in order to secure HPE’ s financials.
- Assures the admin responsibility for the realization of individual contracts. Assure that they are handled correctly from a commercial and legal point of view along the HPE Services customer support policies and procedures.
- Sometimes needs to take over lead functions for customer projects from an admin point of view.
- Typically 1-3 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
- Fluent in English and Portuguese (written and spoken)
- Computer literate – particularly Microsoft Package (Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, IE, etc.)
- SAP know-how will be considered a plus.
- Communication skills with ability to convey medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top