Account Manager Commercial and Public
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
As a C&P Account Manager , you will be responsible for creating and driving the sales pipeline and business within C&P, EG.
You will seek out new opportunities, expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline and drive pursuit, develop
quota objectives for defined product category and establish a long term professional consultative relationship with the clients
(up to and including the C-level for large accounts), by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client
within their industry. As an Account Manager, you will position HPE’s offering from a business solution perspective, driving a
consultative sales cycle and ensuring that HPE solutions and services accurately address the customer business needs.
- University Bachelor’s degree advanced degree or MBA desired
- Extensive selling experience within the commercial and public sector in Israel
- 8- 10 years’ experience in Infrastructure sales: Hardware, Software, Cloud, Security, Virtualization.
- Experience in Value solution selling. Experience in Cloud Software, Object Storage, Hadoop, SDN and other Software Defined solutions.
- Experience with Complex tender responses.
- Experience with System integrators.
- Extensive experience with C-level interaction.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
- A team player with excellent negotiation skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top