Account General Support Manager, Software
- Strategic advisor for support activities, partnering with executive level to tailor support experience.
- Coordinate and manage internal FlexCare team activities to present “one face” to customer.
- Own overall post-sales customer satisfaction
- Support the Renewal process to increase predictability and success.
- Regular governance meetings with assigned accounts.
- Facilitate FlexCare defined review meeting (remote review, QBR, etc.)
- Onboarding, license adoption and deployment, for assigned accounts.
- Assist with post-sales issues or requests across all HPE Software products.
- Assist with product deployment and upgrade strategy.
- Own/Assist with At-Risk / Escalation issues
- Identify and assist with upsells, cross-sells, and leads.
- Overall responsibility for planning and delivery of FlexCare Credits.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Software business, preferably in a support account management, support delivery capacity or professional services capacity.
- Subject Matter Expert i.e. ITIL certified or personal experience in Support or IT Management.
- Understanding of support delivery i.e. processes, key metrics, customer expectations
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good technical background and awareness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Commands respect at all levels of interaction.
- Demonstrates authority and seniority.
- Ability to interact unassisted at Management level.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, self-driven, motivated, confident, goal oriented.
- Fluent English communication skill
- Frequent customer sites work required (Toyota-city/Aichi)
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top