Account Delivery Lead
Based in Sydney, the Account Delivery Lead (ADL) is accountable for the delivery of services within an account to client contractual, quality, architectural and P&L targets. The ADL works with the account and their management team to deliver high quality services, with high client satisfaction at targeted cost levels. The key objective of this role is to ensure successful and seamless service delivery to clients from an operational perspective.
As an Account Delivery Lead for HPE, you will provide a successful, seamless, end to end service, transformation and project delivery to HPE customers, to meet contractual requirements including SLAs. The successful candidate will be measured on their ability to deliver innovative and excellent services at the lowest possible cost, improve productivity and support growth opportunities. By driving transformation of the client environment you will deliver higher value through cost, and effectively maximise the use of a standard HPE product set while remaining compliant with ITIL processes.
In this role, your mission is to evolve the delivery model to be ahead of competition in terms of quality and cost and as such enable growth for the business. You will manage the delivery of the contracted services / solutions to time, cost and quality, including SLAs. You will drive service and quality improvement and operate within a defined cost structure.
The ADL is the principal contact for all delivery issues for both the client and HPE delivery organisations. You will integrate and coordinate services from Delivery Functions, and between HPE and 3rd-party suppliers, as well as coordinating solutioning and ensuring impact and resolution is understood by key stakeholders. You will act as the highest point of accountability at all times.
The ADL manages the client relationship for all Delivery activities and develops and nurtures an excellent client relationship at the executive level in conjunction with the AE. You will understand the client at the local, country, regional and global level in order to successfully contribute to the clients business plan, create revenue opportunities and drive transformation of the client environment to deliver high value, cost effective services.
As an ADL within HPE, you will be accountable for end to end delivery and be a trusted advisor and ‘safe pair of hands’ for our client, that is proactive, predictable, reliable and without excuses.
To be considered as a candidate for this role, you will need:
- At least 5-7 years of experience in leading Infrastructure and/or Application Business, BPS – P&L, SLA, YOY growth management
- At least 5-7 years of experience in managing multi-line of business, multi-country/geo, multi discipline account delivery and pursuit environment
- At least 5-7 years of experience in large deal negotiation, contracting and delivery processes
- Experience in understanding and resolving commercial and client satisfaction issues
- Experience in executive-level writing, negotiations, and presentations
- At least 10 years’ IT experience in management within a large-scale technology environment
- Tertiary qualification preferable
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Firm understanding of and demonstrated success in all aspects of the provision of services
- Excellent customer relationship management skills with demonstrated success with building/managing relationships with customers at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to develop clear understandings of customers’ needs and the ability to incorporate them into a HPE solution
- Demonstrated leadership skills and an ability to effectively manage cross-functional and matrix organizations
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, complicated, political accounts at the highest levels (preferably with recent direct hands-on executive experience)
- Capability as credible and effective executive advisor/coach, including managing change and transformation (cultural, technical and business)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage conflict among multiple stakeholders in a collaborative way
- A solid understanding of HPE portfolio of services and solutions would be highly regarded
Desired Personal Attributes
- Should be mature enough to accept strategic direction from global capability and be able to work with important external factors such as regional cultures and client environment.
- Highly self-motivated
- Responds well to and operates effectively under pressure
- Deals well with complexity
- Collaborative team-player
- Has initiative and decisiveness
- Possesses tenacity and drive
- Embraces and champions change
- Willing and able to travel whenever necessary to support Account/Client meetings
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top