Account Commercial Contract Management Expert with German
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Global Support Center (GSC) is part of Client, Account & Business Operations (CABO) in Enterprise Services. GSC enables Best in Class Leveraged Account based services with Global mindset. GSC provides ES accounts and clients with world-class governance and business administration services.
The CCM acts as a trusted business advisor to the Account team, while maintaining the objectivity of an independent consultant, supporting revenue growth and margin retention within the framework of overall contract compliance. The CCM will also map to contract management function developing strong relationships with appropriate counterparts designed to facilitate management of the contract, maintain margin, exploit growth opportunities and minimize issues and disputes. There will also be a general and ongoing need for drafting, reviewing and negotiation of new business, amendments, SOWs, project work orders, and change orders; provision of business and contract advice, interpretation of contract provisions; and negotiation/resolution of contract related issues
The Commercial Contract Manager (CCM) will be responsible for commercial and contract management aspects matters related to the Global Services Agreement, with the ability to identify, negotiate and resolve, with minimal support, complex contract and commercial issues.
- Providing effective, value add contracting advice to the global Account team.
- Demonstrating ability to guide and direct global Account team in understanding and interpreting business contract requirements.
- Reviewing and drafting a wide range of contractual documents such as Amendments, Statements of Work and Exhibits/Schedules, including analysis of contract financial documents and terms and conditions.
- Understanding both Account strategic and operational goals and assist in translating these into effective contracting practices.
- Proactively assessing critical contract obligations and contract provisions, gaps and risk areas.
- Producing internal Governance documentation
- Familiarity with fundamentals of Service Request Management, IT asset management and other financial processes related to the Agreement
- Negotiation/resolution of contract issues/disputes, as appropriate; providing recommendations and solutions for resolution.
- Assisting Account team with proposals, ensuring alignment with existing contract, and maximizing benefit from new business.
- University degree (preferably Master’s degree or equivalent) in Law
- Fluency in German and English – both written and spoken.
- 6-8 years of relevant legal experience, preferably in IT outsourcing; experience in negotiations, preferably on the “sell” side.
- Understanding of global negotiation and contracting issues, regulations and terms and conditions.
- Strong legal skills with proven ability to draft and review complex provisions for Legal review and input.
- Understanding of IT and outsourcing business.
- Strong influencing and communication skills at a senior level within an organization.
- Ability to handle and manage high volume of work, produce associated deliverables within short deadlines, work within a complex governance structure
- Advanced knowledge of contracting principles, including contract management, compliance and negotiations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and influence at senior levels within the HPE and client organizations.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Experience in challenging projects with vast international scope
- Exposure to the newest technologies and releases
- Continuous learning and development
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total 24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Wellness initiatives
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top