Access Management Developer Engineer
Support Services is responsible for providing reliable infrastructure and application support to enable better business decisions, significantly reducing the cost of IT while delivering more to the business, lowering the risk to the enterprise with better control of the infrastructure, and being a showcase for enterprise customers.
Access Management is part of Support Services Organization there for this position will be responsible for:
- Provide enhancements for user interface and backend processes.
- Fix bugs and deploy the changes based on scheduled releases
- Develop/enhance user experience for the project application
- Code, Test and Document the enhancements.
- Provide weekly progress summaries on enhancement status.
- Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
- Should be able to peer up in discussion and issue resolution with L4 level teams and prove expertise in related areas in quick time.
The individual is expected to have the following technical knowledge and skills:
- MUST have Expert knowledge of PHP/CSS/HTML/AJAX (2 or more years)
- Have an expert knowledge of Linux/HPUX systems
- Familiar with system administration tasks
- Familiar with Apache webservers and databases
- Strong knowledge of PERL programming (2 or more years)
- Familiar with versioning software such as CVS or GIT.
- Experience with SQL, PL/PERL, PostgreSQL or any other database. (1 or more years)
- Knowledge of web services based on SOAP, RPC, REST and JSON. (1 or more years)
- Experience with security protocols, policies and encryption (nice to have)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (must be able to fluently communicate in English.
- The ability to independently research solutions as required to meet the project goals.
- Being proactive, read documentation and provide constant feedback.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top