00604A - Dir Tax - Tax Specialist
00604A - Dir Tax - Tax Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE's Global Tax team sits within the wider Global Finance organization. Their goal is to provide a competitive advantage to HPE shareowners and the HPE business through tax solutions, while ensuring uncompromising integrity, professional excellence, and regulatory compliance. The Global Tax Leadership team is passionate about developing their employees and providing opportunities for career development.
- Timely preparation and submission of corporate income tax returns, tax computations and tax estimates; ensure process in place for tax compliance and statutory requirements. Attend to tax queries internally and externally, including tax audits by tax authorities. Closely work with designated external tax advisors where appropriate.
- Assist internal tax management in tax forecasts, contingency reports and FIN 48 for US reporting;
- Provide specialist tax advice on local transactions, cross border transactions, business restructuring, and contribute to priority projects; research country tax laws and regulations to update the implications to relevant stakeholders in timely manner
- Ability to extend work capacity to assist tax analysis and tax compliance for China, HK and Taiwan, exercise strong understanding of business to assist management for best method for achieving objectives
- Management tax audit and the enquiry from tax officers
- Support ad-hoc projects
About the candidate-Required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent diploma in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of professional work experience in Taxation (Corporate Tax)
- Accredited Tax Practitioner
- Experience in corporate income tax compliance
- Ability to work and cope well under tight timelines and with various teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional accounting and financial reporting systems.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
?Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top