Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
- Analyze/understand user story/requirements
- Test engineering and execution ( manual and automated)
- Test result analysis and defect reporting in ALM and defect validation
- Participate in technical discussions with cross functional partners when needed to understand, articulate, test for, help resolve defects in, all aspects of system testing
- Using knowledge of how our customers use PM products, investigate requirements and use available resources (development engineers, documentation, etc…) to develop tests that verify software quality
- Analyze, and report, the impact of new features added in to system or change in requirement or bug fix
- Working closely with QA, Development and Support team to ensure Profile Manager releases with excellent quality
- Actively taking part in process improvements that could lead to an increase in defects found, a reduction in the test times and better predictability in the testing results
- Provides constructive feedback for test or test process improvements
- Foresee required project activities, dependencies and risks
- Provide accurate estimations of time and resources to complete activities
Education and Experience
. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
. Minimum 5 years’ experience in software development and/or testing.
. Minimum 2 years’ experience in telecom field for product development and/or testing.
. Software development background in language like java/python/shell
. Experience in functional tests, designing and developing testing tools, test automation
. Telecom knowledge of 3GPP, LDAP, SOAP
. Fluent English (written, spoken)
. Knowledge of Linux Operating system
. Knowledge of Test Management processes
. Excellent judgment and common sense to assess test results and defect severity
. Good communication skills to work with developers, good teamwork
. Passionate about quality (customer and software engineering)
. Knowledge of Jmeter open source tool
. Assertiveness to advocate quality in front of the development team
. Mastering of HP ALM tool
. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
. Experience or Ability to work cross geographically and cross culturally
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top