Sr Strategic Partner Manager - SEA
What's the role?
As the Sr Strategic Partner Manager, reporting into Head of APJ partner & Alliances, you own the Distributor ecosystem and Technology partnerships for HERE in South East Asia.
HERE is growing our reach within targeted segments and your expertise within Transport & Logistics, Retail, Tech, Media and Telco will see you solving real business problems using innovative location technology.
HERE prides itself on five core values, Be True, Be Bold, Win Together, Learn Fast, Give Back, and your role is to represent HERE in the Partner ecosystem as we drive towards our vision to enable an autonomous world for everyone.
Your main responsibilities include:
· Establishing and cultivating executive relationships and securing executive buy-in regarding the assigned Distributors and Partners.
- Explore and establish greenfield strategic partnership to support growth e.g. wearables, tracking solutions etc.
- You understand the organization, structure, and business model of Partners and Distributors and develop relationships with decision makers, and technical/sales operatives to ensure efficient communication and productivity.
- Leading and managing partner/distributor initiatives, architectural wins and identifying new strategies & incentives for field engagement and business success
- Creating and running a governance structure for projects and initiatives owned
- Positioning, communicating and presenting the HERE ‘Reality Index’ strategy to internal/external stakeholders
- Working closely with key stakeholders to execute on the next generation Open Location Platform (give/get model), where all sensor data provides the foundation for new products and services that create unique and differentiated value propositions for HERE, its partners and customers
- Leading the relationships and owning the through partner sales quota for the assigned Distributors
- Executing program & project plans for the assigned Distributors & Tech partners.
- Organizing monthly progress meetings and quarterly business reviews for the assigned Distributors.
- Providing input into the Distributor portfolio strategy and monthly operations reviews.
Who are you?
You have an entrepreneurial approach to business, growth mindset, sales acumen and influential collaborator who can conceptualize winning strategies, formulate strategic initiatives, and execute under tight timelines.
You also possess the followings skills, competencies and work experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related fields
- 15+ years of work experience managing Distributors/Partners in a technology or IT Platform company
- Strong understanding of strategic alliances/ Distributor/Partner frameworks.
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with the Sales organization
- Strong sales, commercial and contracting skills
- Negotiation and business development skills
- Must have experience of managing partners & Distributors across SEA, any additional APAC experience beneficial
- Experience managing technology partners is beneficial
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
Back to top