Sr R&D Test Engineer
- Mumbai, India
What's the role?
We are looking for a Quality Advocate Engineer with tried experience working with software development squads delivering key internal and customer-facing applications. The QA Engineer will work closely with Development Squads and Product Owner in a dynamic software development environment. The individual should be ambitious, creative and dedicated, and should have a deep understanding of the agile methodology, software development processes and testing methodologies. This is a full- time position based in Mumbai.
As a team member you will:
- Own end to end quality of the product
- Define and set high quality standards for various software products developed by the tribe
- Cleary define various testing strategies and phases (unit, component, system, acceptance, e2e, performance, ,)
- Help the squad in defining detailed and comprehensive test plans
- Review test plans and code to ensure test cases have right level of coverage
- Educate the squad with various testing methodologies
- Work with stakeholders to identify quality goals
- Work with tribe members to improve process to ensure the team meets those quality goals
- Measure how closely the product meets the quality goals
- Partner with everyone from Product Owner to Operations to ensure that the entire tribe is working towards delivering high quality products
- Triage issues and carry out root-cause analysis of defects
- Pair with developers to write clean and maintainable test code
Who are you?
- 5+ years of experience working in agile software teams
- 3+ years of quality assurance experience
- Experience with various testing techniques
- Deep understanding of various quality assurance process, metrics and methods used in software development
- Working knowledge of various functional and non-functional testing frameworks and methodologies
- Experience with TDD, BDD testing techniques
- In depth knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps
- Exposure working with cloud based environments, like AWS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong work ethic and sense of accountability
- Experienced with planning and tracking tools, like JIRA and Confluence
- Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
- Experience working with remote teams
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
- Ability to analyze, think quickly and resolve conflicts
- Self-motivated and ability to stay focused in middle of distraction
- QA Certification
- Java, NodeJS
- Junit, Allure, Jmeter, Cucumber, Cypress
- AWS, Kubernetes a plus.
- Git, Jenkins, Gitlab
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
Back to top