Sr Product Manager - Automotive HAD
- Boulder, CO
What's the role?
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager for our Automated Driving group. We are a fun team that works hard and are passionate about working on this critical product line. We work in a collaborative, supportive, and innovation driven culture where our core values of Win Together, Learn Fast, & Be True are not just words on paper but part of our DNA. Come join us and help make the world of Mobility simpler and safer!
As part of the AD team you will help to shape the future of our product offerings addressing vehicle automation. You will work with a team of product managers, as well as our internal and external customers and play a key role in customer driven product development.
- Launch new iterations of the HD Live Map
- Manage the product lifecycle
- Identify and validate market problems; collection of market information from both a technical and a commercial point of view; translation into product strategy and product requirement
- Positioning of product in the market, creation and execution of plans for sales readiness and marketing activity
- Product Roadmap: Illustrate the vision and key phases of deliverables
- Business Case creation and maintenance
- Evaluate and Respond to RFx in collaboration with respective other groups such as sales
Who are you?
You will be successfull in the role with the following:
- Achieved successful product launches in complex technology area
- A demonstrated record of partnering with various teams in a complex (matrix) environment
- Ability to manage by influence
- Ability to operate at big picture level and dive into details where needed
- BA/BS or MS in Engineering or Business, or MBA
- Experience in some areas of our field of work (Cloud / Maps / Navigation Data Standard (NDS) / Autonomous Driving)/Automotive
- Ability to collect / aggregate / validate / and formulate product requirements from customers and translation into product portfolio, product requirements, and roadmaps
- Experience in the automotive industry with respect to engagement models, and RFx procedures with OEMs
- Ability to stand behind own opinion with thought through concepts also in front of senior leaders both internally and externally
What You’ll Get:
- Challenging problems to solve
- Opportunities to learn cool new things
- Work that makes a difference in the world
- Freedom to decide how to perform your work
- Variety in the types of projects
- Feedback so you will know how well you are doing
- Collaborative, Supportive Colleagues
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Come join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
Back to top