Sr Process Systems Engineer
- Panvel, India
What's the role?
Sr Process Design Engineer will be required to understand evolving business processes, new demand to create efficient end to end process/solution design for customer/data operations which caters to internal and external customers. Responsible to develop, document & execute process/engineering solution for new processes and products. Individual must be able to assess not well-defined design requirements and develop a course of solution/action to meet the expectations of all critical stakeholders.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (essential functions – list in order of importance; 5-6 maximum)
- Support the managers in designing team strategies, be the forerunners for innovation vertical within the team by driving patents
- Process Engineering - To perform requirements analysis, understanding the business requirement and design and develop optimized solutions for customer. Solution depending on customer can range from design to testing and deployment.
- Research and development - Be involved in research and development activities to understand and identify the product requirements aligned to HERE’s vision and business needs
- Know how to build enterprise - grade products and systems
- Must Have Good to Have Languages Core Java, J2EE Perl, Bash, Python Rest Frameworks Spring MVC, Spring Boot, DropWizard, Scala,Maven,
- Should be comfortable with server side technologies - Python, JAVA Spring, Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes et al
- Work in emerging and traditional technologies such as JavA, Kafka, SQS,React, RESTful services, JSON, XML, HTML / HTML5, CSS, NoSQL, databases, relational databases, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few.
- Enjoy writing asynchronous code
- Having knowledge of data science /ML/Mapping/GIS will be added advantage
- Thrive dealing with complex issue
- Can read / write API specs like the back of your hand
- Has experience building back end services composed of lots of moving parts that interface via APIs and SDKs.
- Develop innovative solutions
- Analyze work flows within and across all departments to determine how the entire process can work better together
- Identify product / project requirements, technical tool and document gaps, and communicate specification issues to internal stakeholders
- Analyze completed prototype, pilot and scaled projects to identify gaps to address further requirements or specification issues and communicate to relevant stakeholders
Environment (I.E. DEGREE OF SUPERVISION / INDEPENDENCE; CREATIVITY / FOLLOWING PROCEDURES)
Tasks of moderate complexity requiring some discretion and independent judgment. Carries out tasks/activities according to assignment and set guidelines. Limited supervision and coaching needed.
SCOPE (i.e. INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR VS. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES; # AND TITLES OF DIRECT REPORTS, IF APPLICABLE)
Individual Contributor. Participates as individual contributor to team.
Impact DECISION MAKING (I.E. TYPICAL DECISIONs MADE; AMT. OF BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY, KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES, INFLUENCE ON REVENUE, PROFITABILITY, QUALITY OR COST, ETC.)
Impact is short-term and departmental/project in scope. Accountable for quality, accuracy and efficiency. Actions and errors can have functional area impact.
Who are you?
POSITION REQUIREMENTS (MINIMUM EDUCATION, AMT. & TYPE OF WORK EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB COMPETENTLY)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline required or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience
- Strong software fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, design skills)
- Excellent eye for detail
- 5+ years of it work experience with 2+ years of experience in project coordination or process engineering space
- Awareness of technical writing concepts, requirements gathering, software development practices and user software testing (UST)
- Functional knowledge of gis or here proprietary software and tools (i.e. Atlas,Earthscape)
- Ability to lead detailed process analysis
- Exposure to problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of microsoft office suite
- Ability to work in a team environment
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
Back to top