Sr Partner Account Sales Manager- Emerging Tech
- Emeryville, CA
What's the role?
The Senior Partner Account Sales Manager owns the end-to-end relationship with HERE Technologies’ Partners and executes to create breakthrough opportunities for HERE and its Partner community. This role on the HERE Solutions Partners Team is expected to develop a strong relationship with Partners and deliver vertical strategy and thought-leadership to create an industry-leading Partner experience maintaining a consistent sense of satisfaction for the Partner to ultimately drive sales growth with HERE customers. Partners likely to include sales channel partners, resellers, and solution technology partners. The Senior Partner Account Sales Manager understands the organization, structure, and business model of Partners and develops relationships with decision-makers, and technical/sales operatives to ensure efficient communication and productivity.
- Aligns strategy with core partners to enable selling the full breadth of HERE products, services and solutions through Solution Partners and deliver incremental business for HERE.
- Cooperates closely with the HERE Sales Teams in all selling activities (sell with/sell through/sell to initiatives), where appropriate.
- Establishes and fosters executive relationships and secures buy-in regarding the assigned Partners.
- Leads and manages Partner initiatives and identifies new strategies & incentives for field engagement and business success.
- Establishes full data accuracy in Salesforce and associated internal systems related to opportunity pipeline.
- Creates and manages a Partner governance structure for projects and initiatives.
- Deals with queries, escalations and actions quickly and efficiently, maintain great communication at all times and provide a regular flow of information which adds value to the overall Partner experience.
- Acts as a strategic advisor to HERE Partners, HERE Sales Teams and HERE Business Groups.
- Positions, communicates and presents the HERE ‘Reality Index’ strategy to internal/external stakeholders;
- Works closely with key stakeholders to execute on the next generation Open Location Platform (give/get model), where all sensor data provides the foundation for new products and services that create unique and differentiated value propositions for HERE, its partners and customers.
Who are you?
- 10+ years of experience in senior management positions, with proven experience building and managing high performing teams with a strong customer and partner orientation.
- Candidates with experience in tech areas such as Agriculture Tech, Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality, and Health care would be of interest.
- Proven ability to manage partnerships in a $1 Billion+ company in a market facing significant disruption.
- Proven ability to drive revenue by leveraging key strategic partnerships.
- Experience in participating in multi-national virtual teams and applying a Partner Program governance structure.
- This ideal candidate has successfully participated in virtual teams and is very familiar with different cultures and ways to solve problems on a global basis.
- Deep understanding of the “Digital” opportunities leveraging technology- and business-disruption in a transformative approach.
- Deep knowledge of location technology and proven ability to identify sources of value from partnerships.
- Strong ability to interface effectively with key stakeholders, strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Creative thinker willing to challenge status quo with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions, while deeply understanding and respecting what works today.
- Experienced in building long lasting relationships with multiple Partners.
- Capable of travel extensively to key operations, Partners and customers across the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or Business Administration – Masters Preferred.
What Do We Offer?
- Challenging problems to solve
- Work that makes a difference in the world
- Freedom to decide how to perform your work
- Variety in the types of projects you work on
- Feedback so you will know how well you are doing
- Collaborative, Supportive Colleagues
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply now!
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
Back to top