Sr. Java Programmer
- Mumbai, India
What's the role?
You will be working on all phases of the software development life-cycle from design & coding to production deployment & monitoring. Your responsibilities span the entire software development process to include:
- Developing full stack applications/services/tools/script to process very large data sets.
- Designing classes and software component interactions.
- Mentoring junior engineers to develop quality code and reviewing the design/code.
- Building out systems to monitor deployed workflows and handling failures.
- Identifying, Investigating, Analyzing and correcting software defects and adding to process improvements.
Who are you?
You are a go-getter, with an eye for detail, strong problem-solving and debugging skills, a bachelors degree and 4+ years experience inluding:
- Hands-on development experience in object oriented languages in Java 8
- Hands-on development experience with various AWS services
- Experience building REST web service clients and servers
- Experience in an Agile environment, concepts of DevOps, and CI/CD
- Some understanding of Spark, Elastic Search
What We Offer?
- An opportunity to work with outstanding engineers
- Challenging problems to solve
- Work that makes a difference in the world
- Freedom to decide how to perform your work
- Feedback so you will know how well you are doing
- Collaborative, Encouraging Colleagues
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Come join us!
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
You will part of our Places team, a team of highly motivated engineers and data scientists supporting a wide range of R&D activities to build a complete and accurate dataset of places of interest for the entire world. We are passionate about our software’s quality and encourage a culture that supports curiosity, open discussions, ownership and accountability. We have an agile working environment that uses DevOps practices to build highly reliable solutions and leads the design/development of software solutions.
Back to top