Sr Innovation Partner Account Manager- AWS
- Seattle, WA
What's the role?
The Senior Strategic Partner Manager for Innovation owns developing and delivering the sell-through business with selected Strategic Partners for HERE, primarily Amazon Web Services (AWS). As a key member of the AWS Strategic Partnership team, you will engage directly with AWS to craft breakthrough opportunities for the partner, HERE and our mutual customers. You will be responsible for maintaining existing sell-through business while identifying and developing new areas of growth for sell-through opportunities. You will carry a sales quota (with emphasis on both annual revenue and bookings) as well as delivering against other associated key success metrics.
As the Senior Partner Account Sales Manager for Innovation, you understand the organization, structure, and business model of AWS and develop relationships with decision-makers and technical/sales operatives within AWS and HERE.
You are an innovative problem-solver and influential collaborator who can conceptualize winning partner strategies, formulate strategic initiatives, and execute under tight timelines.
You have experience developing and leading joint sell-through solutions and GTM’s with public cloud providers such as AWS and Microsoft.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Identifying, developing, and leading partner sell-through initiatives with AWS that leverage the unique assets and capabilities of both companies
- Establishing and cultivating senior executive relationships and securing buy-in with all key decision makers and stakeholders regarding the assigned partner strategy and objectives
- Engaging with the HERE and the AWS key stakeholders across engineering, product, strategy, and marketing teams to identify partnering opportunities and gain executive commitment to delivering the joint solutions
- Acting as a strategic advisor to the Strategic Partners and HERE business units
- Contributing to the Strategic Partner business plan for joint solutions and initiatives
- Executing program & project plans for the assigned Strategic Partner (AWS) such that revenue, bookings, and other key sales targets are met or exceeded
- Providing input into the Strategic Partner portfolio strategy, operations reviews, and executive briefings with AWS
- Align strategy with AWS to enable selling the full breadth of HERE products, services and solutions through AWS and deliver incremental business for HERE
- Cooperate closely with the HERE Sales Teams in selling activities
- Dealing with queries, escalations, and actions quickly and efficiently, maintaining responsive communication and providing a regular flow of information which adds value to the overall Partner experience.
- Acts as a strategic advisor to AWS, other HERE Partners, HERE Sales Teams and HERE Business Groups
Who are you?
You also possess the followings skills, competencies, and work experience:
- Strong understanding of the AWS tech stack and overall business such that you can deeply engage with AWS teams on identifying sell-through solution areas
- Experience developing revenue-based business plans that justify investments by demonstrating the expected market value
- A startup mindset with an ownership mentality focused on driving results
- Deep knowledge of location technology and proven ability to identify sources of value from joint engagements with hyperscale cloud providers
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with engineering, product, marketing, corp strategy and sales organization
- A strategic thinker with proven ability to manage ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large organization
- High energy, independent, self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious, goal-oriented, and success driven
- Strong ability to interface effectively with key stakeholders, strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Creator and Builder willing to challenge status quo with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions, while deeply understanding and respecting what works today
What Do We Offer?
- Challenging problems to solve
- Work that makes a difference in the world
- Freedom to decide how to perform your work
- Variety in the types of projects you work on
- Feedback so you will know how well you are doing
- Collaborative, Supportive Colleagues
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply now!
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
Back to top